Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Temps Are Dropping!

The temps are dropping outside, time to cuddle up with your favorite throw, light a fire and sip some hot tea! Here in Chicago it has been one heck of an Indian Summer, but now that Fall has decided to make it's presence, she sure hasn't been shy! All of these chilly winds and rainy days has me thinking of throw blankets, pillows, good smelling candles and yummy teas. Here are a few of my top picks that have me ready to switch my decor up for the long season ahead of us!

I love this throw from Serena & Lilly, this Cape Blanket is made from cotton but very warm and weighty:

You can't go wrong with a classic zig zag pattern, here Jonathan Adler does it right with hand loomed baby alpaca wool:


I love the two following throws from cb2:
Such a clever name, I love the Linus throw. It instantly takes me back to m childhood watching the peanuts. Hopefully it does that for you, minus the actual smell of Linus. :)

Love the graphic lines on this Ludhyana Throw, it looks like someone just took charcoal and drew them on:

I am all about chunky things, (as long as it's not on my hips!) The next throw from West Elm has an awesome "chunky" factor:

I am usually not a fan of monograms, but for some reason this one I just LOVE. Maybe because the monogrammed letter isn't in your typical "monogrammed" font, it has a hand written essence to it, and the body of the throw is a menswear herringbone, which is also one of my favorite things! (love the gray colorway!) I want to put this one on my wedding registry for the fiance and I, I can just picture cuddling up with a nice hot tea or glass of wine on a cold night! 




No comments:

Post a Comment