Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Country lovin'

Though I'm a city gal at heart, but currently living on the coast, I do have a love for some nice quiet country time. Escaping away to the mountains where you can hear the crickets and see the lightning bugs.

Today, as I was sourcing some fabrics for a client of mine, I ran across this interesting beauty from Lee Jofa and I just can't get my mind off of it! I would love the opportunity to use it somewhere. It surely has to be in the right place. I'm thinking I need to get a project to design a modern take on a country lodge. Somewhere tucked away in the mountains where this fabric can really be appreciated it all it's wilderness wonder...


Just look at those lovely antlers!! It's available in four colorways, but I really am attracted to the top two. Doesn't it make a beautiful set of draperies?


A lot of times, when you think of a country lodge, you instantly picture big overstuffed sofas, plaid and weird animal heads staring at you while you sleep, I don't know about you, but I really wouldn't have a problem relaxing in one of these rustic inspired spaces:

Image via Elle Decor


So those of you who escape to the country often, keep me in mind for your next sprucing up, cause I've got the perfect fabric for your space ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment