Friday, February 17, 2012

Coastal Love

Yesterday, I was driving to work and it was such a beautiful day here in Indian Rocks Beach, FL. The sun was shining and the water was glistening. It looked like someone just threw glitter in the bay. It brought an instant smile to my face and I felt cheery all day.

Throughout the day I was thinking of beautiful coastal inspired interiors and I haven't been able to shake this stunning color palette. I love the beautiful green and blue hues...


So here are a few coastal inspired images that make my beachy heart sing! :)


I love the coastal-cool retro kitchen:

I love the shutter details on the walls of this breakfast nook:

Provide a happy dose of sunshine for your guests with a bedroom like this:

Kelly Wearstler's line of textiles would work out great for a coastal home:

I don't know about you... but this would be my perfect beach home. Modern, sleek and full of windows and natural light....




No comments:

Post a Comment