Monday, February 7, 2011

Cover Me In White!

The snow keeps falling and on my walk home from work a large fluffy snowflake fell on my eyelash. Inspiration for this posting literally fell on my face. As I felt the white snowflake melt away I began to think of fresh, pure white interiors. I love the thought of waking up everyday in a beautiful pure white bedroom, a fresh, new clean palette to a new day... 

These first images are by two of my top designers on my favorite designers list...
Full of antiques and art, this beautiful NYC apartment of Thomas O'Brien has a lovely white canvas joined by two large windows gushing with natural light...

O'Brien did another great job on this North East interior:


Barbara Barry is the queen of serene. I love her elegant style and calming interiors... 


Local Chicago girl, Kara Mann knocks my white socks off with this very simple white bedroom, I absolutely love the contrast of dark floors and the dark Gothic vibe chair... 


UK Designer, Kelly Hoppen is known for her taupes, creams and white interiors...

Ah, yes, here is that pure white bedroom I can picture myself waking up in...

Now on to white kitchens, but please, no pizza sauce stains...

I love white interiors, but I am completely smitten with this ALL white interiors, these white floors make my heart flutter, want a really crisp interior? Paint it all out white!

Images via: Thomas O'Brien, Barbara Barry, Kelly Hoppen, Elle Decor, Sknoa Hem, Metropolitan Home

No comments:

Post a Comment