Monday, December 19, 2011

Catching Up...

Sincere apologies to all of my followers, I have been slacking in the blogging department. Big things are happening and I have fallen behind!

First and foremost, the fiance and I have relocated back to the Sunshine state... we miss Chicago dearly, and it will always hold a huge part of our hearts, but we are excited to start this new chapter in the Tampa area. He is working for the Tampa Police Dept. and I am getting the ducks in a row for Lisa Gilmore Design, (accepting clients now, so please send referrals my way!)

Along with getting settled and adjusting back to the warm weather, (No complaints here! Although, I do miss my scarves!) I have been busy painting some sweet little doggies... most of them are Christmas present orders, so I can't post any images of them until a later date, but here is an example of some of the work I have been up to. Contact me at lisa@lisagilmoredesign.com or visit www.lisagilmore.weebly.com if you are interested in a custom painting! :)


 


All images property of Lisa Gilmore
www.lisagilmore.weebly.com

I promise to be back in full swing after the holidays! Wishing you and yours a happy, safe and fabulous holiday season! And as for you sweet Chicago, we will see you in July at the wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment