Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Holla @ Hollywood Regency

I absolutely adore Hollywood Regency interiors. They are just so glam, so rich with color and texture. So you could imagine my excitement when I got an email inquiring about Interior Design Services and she mentioned that she loved Hollywood Regency. My fingers couldn't type a response email fast enough!

I've been doing lots of inspiration pumping and feasting my eyes on numerous Hollywood Regency styled homes. So I've decided to share my excitement with you and let you take a look at the beautiful interiors.

It doesn't get much better than this. How could you go wrong with an awesome image of Liza?!

Kelly Wearstler never fails with her designs. It's always dripping in Hollywood Regency vibes...

Take a look at this space. I can't get enough of the wow factors that this designer put in here! I am just dying over the mirrors and the chandelier, perfection. 


Take it to the bedroom with this amazing look. I love the orange walls!

So, what do you think of the Hollywood Regency look? Which room is your favorite? Stay tuned for photos in the future of the project soon to go underway! 

xo}L


No comments:

Post a Comment