Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pull out your favs, it's Fashion Week!

Hello my fellow Tampa Bay Fashionista's! This week bring lots of fun and excitement, and the opportunity to flaunt our fav pieces. That's right, it's FASHION WEEK!

Are you going to any of the festivities planned? Check out the list of events to see what jives with your schedule.

I have been thinking about my closet all weekend and trying to decide what to pull together for the different events. Not really sure just yet. But here are some style images that might get your fashion inspiration going.

Casual but full of style:

Simple does it:

Color KAPOW?
I am personally loving this next outfit. One piece, with a great statement necklace and I also love the scarf!

So what do you think of these ensembles? What will you pull together for your Fashion Week look? Maybe I will see you out and about, make sure to say hi!

xo}L


No comments:

Post a Comment