Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 3 of 31 Days of LOCAL Holiday Shopping: MISRED Outfitters

Today, we are going to get a bit vintage! Our day 3 of our "31 Days of LOCAL Holiday Shopping" is for our vintage pals or friends of them, who need a good gift!


MISRED Outfitters is definitely hands-down my favorite vintage clothing shop in the Tampa Bay Area. They offer a great selection of vintage styles for a price that doesn't leave your scrounging for pennies. In addition to their great selection of vintage, they also have their own line, "misred reconstructed" which is phenomenal!  Here are a few looks that give you the vibe of the store:


Each of the people that work there have some kind of knack for fashion and they will help you put together an outfit that you are comfortable in and will LOVE. I can actually speak from personal experience, I wasn't on board with the look of Harem pants, but I went in, and one of the lovely ladies put together a look for me. Now, I have two different pairs of Harem pants and I want to go back for more!

^^ This is me, on a shoot with Nina Grace Photography my whole look is from MISRED! Harem pants and this amazing caftan top reconstructed from a vintage scarf. I love it more every time I wear it! 

So friends, I urge you to visit MISRED for some of your holiday shopping, clothing, jewelry, shoes and bags, I guarantee you will find some amazing things for people on your list. 

and visit them in person:
615 Central Ave. 
St. Pete, FL 33701

Happy LOCAL Holiday Shopping!!
xo}L

No comments:

Post a Comment