Saturday, November 24, 2012

Small Business Saturday! Spotlight: Eugenia Woods, 31 days of Christmas Shopping!

Well my friends, today is Small Business Saturday! You may have stood in line at Best Buy and Target to get those electronic deals yesterday. But from here on out, I encourage you to shop local for your Holiday needs! So, I am making it a little easy for you. Every day, for the next weeks, I am going to feature a small business in the Tampa Bay area. If you have a suggestion for a small business shout out, I would love to hear from you please email me your candidates to be featured.

To kick off this series of blog post, I selected one of my favorite local St. Pete shops: Eugenia Woods , a sister owned company in sunny St. Petersburg, FL , they sell handmade womens accessories with a vintage twist!



Here are a few items you will find in their shop:

Beautiful handmade bags, so many styles to match all the girls on your holiday list!

Unique veiled beanies, (I have one of these, it's such a show stopper, I love it!)

Funky collars of all different fabrics, to add a little somethin' somethin' to your outfit!

Stop by their shop, at the 600 Block of St. Pete, FL, their address is: 
645 Central Ave #10
St. Pete, FL 33701

Or if you can't make it in person, check out their Etsy Shop Here!
Also, show them some Facebook love and "like" their page!

Happy Holiday Shopping!
xo}L


**All photos via Eugenia Woods







No comments:

Post a Comment