Friday, May 10, 2013

Fabric Friday: Hable Construction

This week, I was reading my most recent issue of  Elle Decor and I ran across an article on Susan Hable Smith at Home the creative brains behind Hable Construction. I instantly fell in love with the style of her Georgian Revival Home and had to look further into their company (because sadly, until now, I hadn't heard of it!) Boy have I become smitten with their beautiful line of textiles...

I love how even their botanical textiles have a modern geometric feel to them. This is one talented artist and I am so happy to see their company flourish! I can't wait to specify something from their line soon.







I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peak of their beautiful line, they also carry pillows, accessories and great totes, perfect for the everyday gal on the go with practical needs, but doesn't want the basic black that many items are offered in. 

Happy Fabric Friday!
xo}L





No comments:

Post a Comment