Friday, July 22, 2011

Take A Dip

This weekend the fiance and I are having some guests in from Florida, usually people seek northern states for cooler weather, unfortunately, that is not the case this weekend here in Chicago. This heat wave is taking it's toll on many people, but we won't let it get the best of us! As we are walking around the city with our guests, maybe we should just have visions of these stunning pools, if I can't find a pool I might just take a dip into Lake Michigan...

I am usually not a fan of black bottom pools, they just don't seem as refreshing as others to me, but I do love this one and and the contrast it creates with the beautiful white house:
Image via Elle Decor

This seems like a hidden oasis...
Image via Elle Decor

I love this inviting and casual pool house...
Image via Elle Decor

This is my ultimate favorite! Oh I just want to escape right into the picture...
Image via Coastal Living

Wouldn't you love to take a vaca here?
Image via Coastal Living

Or perhaps some Moroccan flair fancies your swimming taste...
Image via Architectural Digest

Or maybe your prefer to relax poolside in Ralph Lauren style, take a look at his personal pool...
Image via Architectural Digest

1 comment:

  1. Take a dip? I would love to, hmmmm..too many choices...but which one?

    ReplyDelete