Friday, October 7, 2011

Color me ORANGE!

Fall is whispering though my windows, the crisp air brushing my hair. This time of year always has a lovely feeling. Adding the layers to your wardrobe, drinking hot tea and burning autumn scented candles. Bringing to mine the color orange. Oh, how I love the color orange, in the fall time the color orange washes over everything...

Yesterday, I went to Treasure Island to get a few groceries, and I passed this bin full of fall goodies, it made me feel instantly inspired by the fresh season coming our way...

 
...Look at all these beautiful fall veggies and how their natural colors mingle so well together. 

The siting of this beautiful tree as it transitions to fall makes my heart happy!

Orange is a beautiful color that I love to infuse everywhere, take a look at this peacefully orange bedroom, I would love to cuddle up with a good design book and yummy mint tea...
Image via: Living Etc. 

I love Jonathan Adler's happy personal Dining Room filled with this trademark whimsy...

Image via: Elle Decor

Even a little pop of orange can be fun, like this orange kitchen door...
Image via: Elle Decor

I love orange so much I used it as a main color on this awesome highboy dresser that I handpainted...

So whatever your inspiration, maybe the fall weather, pumpkins or that old orange car you drove as a teenager, let that drive your inspiration for your interior spaces, wardrobe or even hair color. (like myself!)
  






No comments:

Post a Comment