Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 16 of 31 Days of LOCAL Holiday Shopping: ArtPool

Okay, so I must confess, the vintage lover in me, STILL has not been to ArtPool. I know, I know, so sad. But I will say, I do plan to make that change ASAP! I have a feeling I might become a little obsessed. 




Another unique store on Central Avenue in St. Petersburg is ArtPool. Not only does this boutique have an awesome selection of one-of-a-kind and vintage clothing, accessories and décor, it also serves as an eclectic art gallery featuring local artists. On top of all that, ArtPool also has a great little café with indoor and outdoor seating. If you’re looking for that perfect gift for the vintage-obsessed person in your life –and what to have an awesome shopping experience while looking for it you won’t want to miss ArtPool!

Check them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment