Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 6,7,8,9,10 of "31 Days of LOCAL Holiday Shopping"

Okay guys, I am a horrible blogger, I have let the blog not only slip up one day, but FOUR days during this series of "31 Days of LOCAL Holiday Shopping" I am terribly sorry for this, and I plan to make it up with some great places to feature!

So here is a great little find, they don't have a brick and mortar store, but you can shop online. I met these gals at a local networking event and fell IN LOVE with their product!!!

So here is all natural, homegrown Simply Caprine Goat Milk Soaps.


These soaps smell pretty amazing, a bought a ton for holiday gifts this year! Wanna know another cool fact? They milk their own goats for the product! Talk about supporting local...


Contact Simply Caprine:


No comments:

Post a Comment