Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Day 17 of 31 Days of LOCAL Holiday Shopping: LOCAL ART!

I am always a fan of local art. For my current project in St. Pete, I was in need of some good modern art. My client is also a fan of supporting local artists, so off I went to Dazzio Gallery!



The Dazzio Gallery in St. Pete is a one-of-a-kind experience. This place is more than just an art gallery, they have opened their doors to the public, offering art classes for people who have no experience creating art as well as professional artists. The work created here is on display for purchase, so if you’re looking for local art this really is one of the best places to find new and undiscovered talent. You’ll find work in many different mediums from artists of all ages.

Here is one of the pieces I snagged for my client, it's currently getting polished off at the framer!


So, do you have an art lover on your shopping list? This is the place to find some amazing local art that is also at great prices. I highly recommend them, their staff is so warm and inviting and will help you with any of your artsy needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment