Monday, June 24, 2013

Double Take

This morning  I was doing my routine coffee + pinterest browse, and this photo came up on my feed and I had to do a double take:


What really caught my attention was the colors, the oh so beautiful colors! And that rug, I can't get enough of that rug. As many of you know, I am not a huge fan of a mirror over a mantel, I truly feel like a mirror is only as good as the reflection it creates... and quite honestly, why do I want to see a reflection of a wall/ceiling? UNLESS it's some jaw dropping amazing ceiling. But I will let this mirror slide since it is a rather beautiful ceiling. ;)

So I clicked on the pic and it took me to this great blog So Haute and I got to see other photos of the room, oh how I love thee! 



This interior just keeps getting better and better. I am going wild over the colors, patterns, textures and that art, can we say wow?! It really takes the room to another level. I love the juxtaposition of modern furniture, with classic clean lined furniture then all the ornate details in the house. It's pretty amazing if you ask me. The perfect marriage of styles and items and they all coexist beautifully. Big kudos to designer Jamie Drake. This room is surely love at first sight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment