Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What I'm Loving This Wednesday: Todd Hase



I absolutely love everything from Todd Hase, I know I said that about Jonathan Adler too, but it’s true this time too! His collection includes both French inspired reproductions and antiques, all beautifully scaled. The line features upholstery, casegoods, tables, textiles and other accessories, like the beautiful blended porcelain Pas de Deux horse lamp in the picture below. Todd made a name for himself with his signature paring of streamlined French revolution pieces and glossy paint in saturated shades. 

 I really love that his home furnishing are very usable and simplified but still feature incredibly modern, beautiful design.  Because he grew up in a family of antique dealers, all of Todd knows how important quality is in home goods. All of his products are made from high quality materials and are made to last. Another thing that I love about Todd Hase is that his entire collection is made in the US. His collection of hand selected antiques was acquired from Paris and the local area near his chateau in Normandy. Wouldn’t I love to see that home! 
 
I’ve included a picture that features the elegant pieces from Todd Hase’s line, the Tuxedo club chair, the Lucy Lucite table and his Louis Xxi arm chair. These chairs and his entire collection of other chairs and sofas can be custom made with one of over 300 different upholstery options. Todd’s entire line can be viewed online at www.toddhase.com or you can always visit one of his showrooms, which are currently only in New York City, the Hamptons and LA. However, there will soon be a store opening up in Palm Beach so I am getting very excited to be able to visit that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment