Monday, June 3, 2013

It's all about the BRIGHTS

I'm pretty excited about this upcoming event, I'm actually counting the days (only 5 days!) until Tampa Bay Fashion Week's upcoming underground party: BRIGHT NIGHTS.

Well, you know me, I am always finding a way to get inspired and this time the world of fashion and interior design collide and I am thinking about bright fashion, bright interiors and beyond, I just can't get enough.

Bright colors do not only have to happen inside your home, let the brightness shine as people approach, get creative with a door color, that is a big way to say hello.


Maybe you're not bold enough to greet people with a bright hue, keeping it indoors is okay too. Give guests their own color at your dining table.


What would a post about bright colors be, without Jonathan Adler? It would be like pizza with no sauce, well wait, that does exist, but I mean seriously, how good is pizza without the sauce?? Okay, you get my point.

This is one of my all time favorite interiors by JA, I just love how he put this space together, bright, cheery and classic.


If you are feeling really bold, you will love this next image. Lacquered Apple Green walls? Sign me up!
Now after all, this post is inspired by a fashion party, so lets get to some fashion inspiration!





And we can't forget about the boys...


So are you pumped too? What will I be seeing YOU wearing?

See you Friday!
xo}L







No comments:

Post a Comment