Monday, May 14, 2012

Kitchen Crazed!

Some of you already know this, but for those who don't... I'm getting married in under TWO months! YIKES! July 7th, 2012 is our big day and I couldn't be more excited. Recently, my mom and my amazing bridesmaids hosted a beautiful bridal shower for me. I was overwhelmed with love...

As you know, one of the perks of having a bridal shower is all the amazing gifts you receive. (I am working on those thank you notes guys, they will be hitting your mailboxes soon!) Among the great gifts were stemware, silverware, dishes and kitchen gadgets galore. I am really trying to embrace the domestic diva in myself, but I just can't help but think that if I had one of these glorious kitchens, it just might come a little easier...

I would happily be a modern day Betty Crocker in this kitchen...
Image via: Houzz ; Elemental Design

Don't you just love the calming color palette in this kitchen? 
I would love to wake up to sunshine and a cup of joe here...
Image via: HouzzFiorella Design

I personally love everything about the following kitchen. 
Big style, low fuss, calming colors and loads of stunning pieces...
Image via: HouzzUrrutia Design

One thing all of these fabulous kitchens have in common, great lighting fixtures. Don't go skimpy with your lighting. Your kitchen is a place that you can add some serious wow factor with some simple choices. 


No comments:

Post a Comment