Friday, April 5, 2013

*Fabric Friday* Brunschwig & Fils

This week I got the opportunity to view the new 2013 launch line of Brunschwig & Fils here in Tampa, Florida! Not only was I greeted with visual eye candy and beautiful textiles to touch, but it provided a great little history lesson as well.



So here are a few of the patterns and colorways that caught my attention, I hope you find them as beautiful as I did!


Some of the fabrics showcased were inspired by archival pieces from history. The two pieces on the top (the blue kilim design and the red floral pattern are both archival pieces) 






This last one is one of my favorites, I would love to use this somewhere!

As you can see, they really capture beautiful traditional patterns and put them into modern application. I would love to use these in a project, anyone else have a craving to put some of these luxurious fabrics in your home?

Happy Fabric Friday!
xo}L







No comments:

Post a Comment