Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Inspired by Tory Burch

Today, I was at International Plaza here in Tampa, Florida, for some reason I was feeling very inspired by all of the branding design for the different stores. Everything had a purpose, right down to the door pulls. All those little details add to great design and it makes me so happy to see it done so beautifully! I love retail design, I think it's so important and helps our economy grow tremendously, and people don't even realize it.

One of the stores that really caught my eye and kept me thinking back to it all day was Tory Burch. I have always appreciated her aesthetic, but I love the retail design of her brand.




Full of bright colors, gold and mirror surfaces, banana leaf motives, these stores are glam to the max with a modern edge. Her customers feel inspired to shop there, inspired to stay and they carry this look on when they put on one of her pieces in their daily life. 

I personally love what her design team has put together for her branding image. I feel cheery just looking at these images. 

What do you think? Do you love the bold colors and glam surfaces?

xo}L



No comments:

Post a Comment