Sunday, January 20, 2013

Creative space...

I've been working on organizing my new office in our new home! Most who know me, know that organization is a bit of a challenge for me, but with the new year and the new home, I am going to smash that flaw like a little bug!

So I got some cute little inexpensive bookcases put up, started filing away things in appropriate areas in the file cabinets, and hung up some art. (the colorful piece on the right is a watercolor painting my cousin did for me when she was young, it's supposed to be a painting of me, and I love it dearly! The colors make me very happy.) I think the whole look is coming together rather nicely...


Here is a close up of some of my books. I love styling bookshelves. I get so much inspiration from looking up at my collection, it just brightens my day!


Now for the big debate.... COLOR! I am having a heck of a time deciding on what colors to go with for my office. So here are some ideas I am leaning toward...

Market hues

Door Handle

Jarred Hues

Feathered Hues

Which combo do you like best? One things for sure... I lean toward greens and greeny-blues! I'll keep you posted on what I decide 
xo}L

All color palettes via: design-seeds








No comments:

Post a Comment