Tuesday, January 29, 2013

WOOD You Re-use It?

I recently got an email from one of my favorite places, you may have heard of it, it's this not so small of an amazing place called Schiller's Salvage, it was titled "WOOD you?" Intrigued, I opened it....

I had NO idea that Schiller's offered such an amazing array of reclaimed wood! Whatever you need, they've got it. (Plus, their pricing isn't half bad either!)

Photos via: Schiller's
So then of course, it instantly got my design brain cells turning... what oh what could I design with this amazing supply of wood?! So here is a little inspiration...

Immediately my mind goes to dining rooms and all the different types of spaces that could be designed around these statement tables.

Rustic and modern coexist beautifully...

Smooth it out really nice, put a coat of shine and sexy it up with some chrome...

Minimalism perfection...

But, let's think beyond the dining room table... Bed?


Art??....

The possibilities are endless, what WOOD you do with some?
xo}L




1 comment:

  1. cover an entire wall...or maybe a ceiling. Make frames for a mirror...or a photo backdrop that rolls (ok, so MAYBE we are already doing that one!) Lots and lots of great options at Schillers!

    ReplyDelete